Just uploaded a picture in the gallary under customer quilts for the Autumn Carpenter Star. The fabrics were all earth tone batiks. I used a pantograph to quilt it with a tan poly on front and varigated tans on the back. The quilting didn’t over shadow the quilt but had a definite presence.
I am working on a long arm sampler this weekend. I am trying to put all new patterns on this 42 block mini quilt. I have used half natural batting and half black batting to show how it appears under the fabrics. Its my goal to try out a variety of threads to practice adjusting the tension. I am concurrently working on a longarm booklet of free motion patterns to use in class.
You must log in to post a comment.