Working at the store yesterday gave me a much needed break from the studio. Today I am ready with a long stitch list of things to do! On your mark, get set, SEW!
1. Photograph autumn quilt
2. Finish revisions on the directions for a paper pieced border
3. Sew enough blocks for one side of border
4. Begin writing directions for Quilted Slippers
5. Make a set of Quilted Slippers to show as a sample (in my size, of course)
6. Prep and review for tomorrows Open Sew/Make Up Day class
7. Make copies of new pantographs for my panto notebook
Okay, so getting all seven items finished today will be impossible. I will start with items 1, 2, and 6.
You must log in to post a comment.