This was a blast to quilt. The top is a mixture of pieced fabrics and Star Wars themed fabrics. Many of the blocks are fussy cut to preserve the pictures of Yoda, R2D2, and C3Po. The backing is covered with the Star Wars Logo. The challenge on this quilt was that both the top and backing are directional. I checked and double checked to be sure the orientation was correct before stitching. Loading one upside down would have been disastrous! The top was quilted with invisible monofilament. I changed the binding fabric from a print to a solid black and it sets the quilt off fabulously.
You must log in to post a comment.