Choose Ideal Stitches to complete your quilting projects. Whether you need to finish a quilt from an existing quilt top or learn a new quilting technique, Ideal Stitches can help you.
I specialize in longarm quilting services, custom embroidery quilt labels and quilting education classes. I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and take in quilts nationwide.
- longarm quilting including edge to edge, ruler and template work, free motion, custom quilting and computerized quilting
- bindings by both hand and machine
- custom embroidered quilt labels
- commissioned quilts from start to finish including memory quilts
Quilting Education includes
- group classes including rotary cutting, begining piecing, paper piecing, bindings, free motion, long arming and specialty quilts
- private lessons available for any of the above topics as well as Innova machine training and Innova software training.
You will find that you come to Ideal Stitches as a customer and leave as a friend. I treat each and every project as if it were my very own.
Ideal Stitches carries batting products from Quilters Dream Batting including bamboo, wool, polyester, cotton and many blends. Battings are available by the roll (30 yards), pre-cut packaged pieces or by the yard cuts. You may purchase battings directly from Ideal Stitches for your projects at home or for longarm quilting done by Ideal Stitches.
Ideal Stitches also contracts with Superior Threads to bring you all of their products for your sewing needs at discounted prices. Please check out the product page for each on my web site for a full listing of threads and supplies available.
For quilting classes, please see the pages for quilt classes on this web site. Contact me at Ideal.Stitches@comcast.net if you would like to register for class. Supply list will be emailed to you with your confirmation.
Turn your quilting dreams into finished products with Ideal Stitches.